Somewhere Life Is A Figment of Imagination

Monday, August 01, 2005

Lost

It seems like I’ve lost my way,
I hit the road, but was walking jay,
It’s indeed a very hot day,
No compass, no beacon on the bay,

Life just goes on and in vain,
With so many questions unanswered,
Small and little things cause so much pain,
Wish I could fly high, like a bird,
And get my wings and feathers wet in the rain,

It seems so foolish to be dreaming,
When nobody hears what you are screaming,
This ain’t the life you got to be leading,
This ain’t the time to listen to my singing,

It’s time to get up and run,
You’ve come to the end of another hour of fun,
As the curtains are being drawn on yet another day,
Through the corner of my eye, I see you walk away,
And it seems I’ve lost my way.

3 comments:

Crouching Tigress said...

Man, you can rhyme big time! And sound great at the end of it! Liked this one a lot..and I sighed at the end of it.
Heres to more roads and dreams, no matter what the outcome..*cheers*

Child Woman said...

how do u manage it al the time?...such great poetry ...u hav an instinct for it..or shall i say gift!! jwwzz...this one drove me nutss...trus me!

Fatally Flawed said...

@searchinformrmojorisin

glad you liked it. :)
Yeah! cheers to you too :D

@Child Woman

thanks... but not sure if that can be categorized as poetry though! again...glad u liked it :D