Somewhere Life Is A Figment of Imagination

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Grave Call

As life blooms in this place extraordinaire'
It brings joy to this barren land,
Everything's well until the final bell,
It's time for the living to be called once lived and buried in sand.

It's time when I grip the surroundings,
It's time, and the farewell party begins,
Bring the residue to me one and all,
Cos I'm the grave and it's the final call.

All is dust and return is a must,
It doesn't matter if it's iron or rust,
You may come in black or in white,
Come to me I'm the grave...cos' nothing will survive.

The journey has begun and the clock's ticking soon,
No time to think if it was a boon,
You have reached the final destination, see,
Yes, I'm the TRUTH, Yes, I'm the grave, Yes, It's ME !!!

6 comments:

Child Woman said...

Hmm...Quit grave!

Child Woman said...

Good entry...quite positive when u think of the grave...evry other obstacle or pain seems less formidable...:)

Fatally Flawed said...

its funny you use the word "formidable" to describe death... :)

Child Woman said...

i think death is a formidable end...i believe living is better...:)

Crouching Tigress said...

Nice! grave...but nice! really.

Jake said...

dark, very. indulging.
good.