Somewhere Life Is A Figment of Imagination

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Angst

Staring out of this window,
Gazing up at the stars,
That light up my world,

As I pull the sheets over my face,
Too much pride is killing,
My vertigo, head is reeling,

Every time I weave a different story,
To justify my feelings and pain,
It rains angst, agony and disdain,

In with the ashes from the smoke of the fire,
Now I'm sick inside without a sense of feeling,
And when I say I'm dead, I'm a liar!

Still waiting to come back to life!

6 comments:

Child Woman said...

May be the answers to this blog might be in my lastest blog :)

BTW u remind me of my senior Dilip Hari...ur writing style is quite like him...but its tuff to crack his poetry or prose...urs is less tuffer 4 me :)

Fatally Flawed said...

:) i'm quite surprised that my poetry/prose can be categorized under a particular genre'. I follow no specific style. I'm glad u have been able to crack what i'm trying to say in all these. :)

Fatally Flawed said...

Btw i would love to read your senior Dilip Hari's poetry or prose. Does he blog? Can you send some across to me?

Also, don't you think the word "blog" sounds like "shitting"? ;)

Child Woman said...

I think i need to look for a particular edition of our college monthly indian association magazine update...u can find his profile on orkut :)

Child Woman said...

I dont think u belong to a genre either..but ur style resembles his...its not a replica :)

Fatally Flawed said...

u wanna call that dark forebodings?