Somewhere Life Is A Figment of Imagination

Monday, September 20, 2004

"Wish I was a bird", I ponder

I see through the glass pane of the window next to my cubicle, everyday. People are busy getting to their work place. Working wives cursing their non working husbands, woking mothers; their children for not finding that missing sock and are ready for their daily routine.

I glance at a beautiful bright morning; but the sparrows are missing, but it dare not deter the crows...all looking to fill their already hungry stomachs and hearts.

"Wish I was a bird", I ponder, for only a few moments...quickly realizing it was a momentary lapse of reason.

Why oh why can't I fly? Look at life from the sky?It's not what it looks like...it's not what it is...but life goes on...and so do I...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well call it conincidence or whatever,
i was about to title "a wish" actually "about a bird" and its wish!!!!!!!!!!