Somewhere Life Is A Figment of Imagination

Monday, May 22, 2006

soliloquy - Scene 1

The day is done. Now officially hooked and as Ganesh puts it, I’m hooked, booked and finally not too long from now, cooked.

Morpheus: Take the Blue pill and you’ll stay in the wonderland forever; Take the Red pill and I’ll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes …

Neo: I swear I haven’t a clue which pill I popped … Oh Poop! Did the ophthalmologist say I had colour blindness when I visited him last month?

Eyewitness: Goodbye Dorothy, Kansas is going bye bye.

Neo: This was not supposed to happen … the Oracle told me my first one wouldn’t work

Oracle: … like they teach in Harvard; “Like your first love, your first business fails too”.

Neo: But…this ain’t business right? Maybe, the Oracle is wrong…

Oracle: Nope…there still could be many a slip between the cup and the lip.

Neo: Damn…now which pill did I pop?

Would be In-Laws: We’ve got him

Crowd: Will he survive?

Oracle: Time alone will tell…but where’s the architect?

6 comments:

WritingBuddha said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
well being the new age pro-phat , i say you have out done your all your previous posts here... this one is just hilarious

WritingBuddha said...

I am also waiting for Scene 2 desperately.. biting my nails on the edge.. what happened to the architect.... HAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Snaps to be sending my way, pliss :D.

Fatally Flawed said...

Hey Ewe,

Thanks :)
some available on orkut

Anonymous said...

hehehe...funny.

PASHOK said...

Hey.. what am i reading and concluding? CONGRATS! :)... More details please...