Somewhere Life Is A Figment of Imagination

Monday, February 27, 2006

***

A walk on the shore,
Reminiscence of yonder and yore,
Hear a lonely dog bark,
Along the long road leave our mark,

A dreamt world,
Longing for a glimpse,
To cry you a song,
This home is where we belong,

Myriad seashells,
On a long stretch of white sands,
Our mind smiles,
And walks many miles,

A calm silence surrounds,
All is in equilibrium,
Secret desires resurface,
With just a glance at that anonymous face,

Life is but a dream,
Life is but a dream,

A spirit, in whom we trust,
Has wanderlust,
And all the bronze bells toll,
A sign for the cattle to return home,

Makes us wonder,
When the pied piper toots a tune,
In all our glory, mesmerized,
We fall into the whispering winds,

Enchanted, but elegantly wasted,
Our heads tucked under cerulean skies,
Waiting for a miracle man,
As the hero within expires.

2 comments:

Swathi Sambhani aka Chimera said...

loved this line
'Myriad seashells,
On a long stretch of white sands'

reminds me of my childhood when i was obssessed with collecting seashells :)

WritingBuddha said...

Take my love, take my land.
Take me where I cannot stand.
I don't care, I'm still free.
You can’t take the sky from me.

Take me out to the black.
Tell 'em I ain't comin' back.
Burn the land and boil the sea.
You can't take the sky from me.

There's no place I can be
Since I found Serenity.
But you can't take the sky from me.

by
Joss Whedon