Somewhere Life Is A Figment of Imagination

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Of Wishes and Horses

Everyday I get out of my bed,
Thinking of things never said,
If my wishes were a horse,
Would draw them to the water of remorse,

I'd walk a step, walk a mile,
A bridge, fall out of file,
Cross it, regroup and walk again,
Oh! Why, it's perfectly sane,

Here I am, tempt me now,
In this life, with all you’ve got and how,
While you sit back and play second fiddle,
Will head out and uncover the riddle,

My pony has grown wings,
A flying unicorn, such joy it brings,
A thud, a fall below to the ground, I run,
The dream is over, or has it just begun?

I'd walk a step, wear a smile,
But the world looks in revile
Cross it, regroup and walk again,
Oh! This time in vain

4 comments:

meetu said...

:)

after sooo long.

WritingBuddha said...

Shanks... i love it, i am putting music to this piece... and we are recording it for sure.. :-)

Anonymous said...

THIS is exquisite :-)!

Fatally Flawed said...

@meetu
Good to see you active :) yup been a long time indeed

@writing buddha
tell me when you are done wid the music part :))))

@ewe
Whoa! kind words straight from the horse's mouth indeed ;))) :P thanks ewe