Somewhere Life Is A Figment of Imagination

Monday, November 28, 2005

Field of Dreams

Here I am, once again, training in my field of dreams,
My body aches and my muscles scream,
With every foot step I take,
To myself, a promise I make,

I aim my passing shots at glory,
In great delusion; everybody has a story,
I sprint, I dash, and I run,
And kid myself, Boy! Isn’t this fun?

A promise, broken many a time,
A field of pasqueflowers; sublime,
Will hit the road, not yet,
I still have to win my bet,

I run and I run,
Believe me, this isn’t fun,
Cerulean skies calling out,
Cheering me to win my bout,

So here I am training in my field of dreams,
Silence is golden, as it seems,
It’s just me and my thoughts wide awaken,
It time, again, to take the road not taken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh nice... all the best for the ride..

Fatally Flawed said...

@ Pallavi
:) looks like Rajasthan will have to wait a little longer...Goa is first...will be off on 4th and will return on 11th...and yeah! this time it is driving, no riding! Need a break :D